90 Days to Profit with Steve Shoulder
Steve Shoulder a business transformation expert with consistent international success in manufacturing, technology and service businesses joins Enterprise Radio. He has grown businesses by up to 770% in one year using creative means to improve top line and bottom line growth.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steve Shoulder discuss the following:
- You are a business transformation specialist. Tell us what that entails.
- What sort of customers or clients do you work with.
- What is your biggest success or your most favourite asssignment?
- I understand that you have written a book, tell us about that.
- The book has a great story but it also has a powerful business message. Tell us about that.
Steve Shoulder is a very successful operationally focused business transformation and growth professional with consistent international success in technology and service based businesses. He has significantly transformed 29 underachieving companies through restructuring operations, increasing sales, raising output and productivity, reducing waste, improving product and process quality and positively impacting bottom line profitability. He is considered to be a subject matter expert in Lean Manufacturing methodologies and believes himself to be a consummate team builder at all levels in a business.
There are three things that are important to his managerial career and they are:
- Leadership – creating and driving the strategy
- Growth – building on the success and targeting even more
- Return on investment – giving back more than I take and providing great value
Steve has demonstrated my ability many times to galvanise and energise management teams and get them all facing the right way in pursuit of clearly articulated and agreed targets. He has recently grown businesses by over 700% in one year by a number of creative means to improve top line and bottom line growth.
He has also demonstrated a ROI on capital investment within company guidelines in terms of payback and benefits gained. He has in turn shown a personal return on investment to his clients businesses of at least 10 to 1 in every assignment.