10 Minutes of Motivation with SerenaFit
- What is SerenaFit and whats your mission?
- What do you find is the biggest challenge for your clients? Work / life balance? Nutrition? Self care?
- How are you positioning yourself as a solution for your clients? What services do you offer that help these challenges?
- Can you tell us a quick story or give an example about how you really helped somebody become better or improve their health?
- Why do you do what you do?
A long time DC resident, now a Philly gal, Serena understands how city life can get in the way of a fitness routine. Serena has been voted one of DC’s top 100 fitness people and has created her exercise and nutrition business, SerenaFit, to help busy, working women make health a priority, offering everything from workout videos, virtual HIIT classes and custom meal plans to SKYPE training and outdoor conditioning classes.
A coach and bariatric exercise specialist, SerenaFit posts videos to youtube making it easy to workout anywhere. Need more? Sculpt your core with “SerenaFit’s Favorite Abs” or burn calories with the “Fat Loss Cardio Workout.” or tune in weekly to take her newest, Virtual HIIT classes. They’re intense! Then maintain an all-natural diet with a custom SerenaFit meal plan, which includes ways to transform, lose fat and maintain. Not into videos? Follow SerenaFit Pinterest “Essential Nutrition” or “Favorite Workouts” boards – over 350 pins on each; enough for you to always say “YES!” to living a SerenaFit Life. We got you covered!
Complete with monthly body assessments, custom workouts and email support, SerenaFit personal coaching programs offer lots of individualized attention. For those looking to work out in a group setting, she also offers weekly conditioning classes, which take place outside at Julian Abele Park on 22nd & Carpenter, here in Philly. However you take advantage of SerenaFit, you can trust that it’ll help make fitness part of your reality.
- Current | NESTA Fitness & Nutrition Coach, Bariatric Exercise Specialist
- Enrolled | NESTA Fitness & Lifestyle Management Coach
- Past | NASM-CPT, AFPA Trainer of Special Populations + AFPA Functional Exercise Specialist, High School Women’s Lacrosse
- Refuga alumni – traveled to Italy + Barcelona for 10 days to connect with international entrepreneurs with Tribewanted
- Benjamin’s Desk member and supporter – Philadelphia based coworking and innovative space
- 2011 Face to Face Opportunity Winner (British Airways) – Flown to London to meet with hedge fund leaders & 250+ start ups
- Summer 2016 Be Well Philly Bootcamp feature workout
- Fall 2016 Philly Current Magazine Feature