Your Business Depends on These Four Pillars
Alan Yong a strategist, entrepreneur, technology & computing pioneer and the author of Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- What prompted you to write this book?
- What are the four pillars of business success?
- Can you talk about the importance of the first pillar?
- Where do you think cryptocurrency is headed? Do you think digital currency is going to replace fiat currency?
- How do the lessons of the technology revolution apply to business today?
Alan Yong is a strategist, entrepreneur, technology and computing pioneer. He created the world’s first personal tablet computer (the DTR) in the early 1990s, and was founder and CEO of Dauphin, which won a $400m contract with the Pentagon and $150m manufacturing agreement with IBM. Yong is the co-founder of DNotes Global — digital currency for everyday consumers — and one of the leaders of this technological revolution. His new book is Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success.
People also listened to this: How to Create a Winning Culture for Your Business