Enterprise Radio, Exclusive Interviews, Legal Corner, Live Events
Wrightslaw Napa Valley 2017: Special Education Law & Advocacy Conference
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:01 — 6.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Joanne Gouaux, the host and sponsor of the Wrightslaw Napa Valley: Special Education Law & Advocacy Conference happening Friday, May 19th at Lincoln Theater in beautiful Yountville, California joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the event coming up in May.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Joanne Gouaux discuss the following:
- What motivated you to host and organize a Special Education Law & Advocacy Conference?
- Why did you choose Pete Wright to lead the conference?
- Who is this training designed for exactly?
- What types of topics will be covered?
- What can parents gain by attending a Wrightslaw Conference?
Joanne Gouaux, the event’s organizer and sponsor, is an advocate for children and teens with disabilities. Her professional and personal experience with special education barriers prompted her to work with attorney Pete Wright to bring the Wrightslaw Conference to California. Joanne is a member of the grassroots group Decoding Dyslexia California, Parents Education Network (PEN) and the Northern California International Dyslexia Association.