Wellness and your career with Christopher Paterson
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Christopher Paterson discuss the following:
- Your company specifically focusses on Wellness for Organisations and employees, can you tell me a little more about this? What does Wellness actually mean?
- Why is wellness so important?
- Your website mentions the 6 Cylinders of Wellness, can you explain a little more about what this means?
- What happens if people fail to make wellness a priority?
- What is a good starting point for anyone who would like to improve their overall wellness?
Christopher is a founding partner of ALCHEMY Career Management and in his role as Managing Director, ensures that the company facilitates extraordinary outcomes across its three key passions: Career Management, Wellness@Work™ and Staff Engagement.
Christopher has worked in Human Resources consulting and Coaching for 17 years in Australian, European, US and Asian markets. With a background in organisational psychology, Christopher specialises in behaviour change on an individual and organisational level.
Christopher’s psychology degree and post graduate studies in Organisational Psychology were completed at Macquarie University (BA Psych, PG DIP Org Psych) and subsequent studies have covered Coaching, Wellbeing, Neuroleadership and Change Management.