Ways to Be a Financially Fit Physician
Benjamin Yin, MBA, is the Co-founder and principal of Generational Financial Partners, LLC where he helps physicians plan for today, plan for tomorrow, and plan for generations joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Benjamin Yin discuss the following:
- What are the top mistakes a physician makes when financial planning?
- What are the advantages to using virtual meetings for physicians?
- Why should a physician employ help for their financial planning?
- What are some qualities to look for as a physician seeking a financial adviser?
- How should physicians begin to plan for retirement?
Native to Atlanta, Benjamin Yin was born and raised in Dunwoody, GA. At only five years old, Ben’s father passed tragically in a skydiving accident, leaving his family with no planning, no money, and no life insurance. Ben later went on to receive a dual concentration BBA from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School and a dual concentration MBA from Georgia State University’s Robinson College of Business.
In 2010, Ben partnered with his mother to create Generational Financial Partners to ensure what happened to his family wouldn’t happen to anyone else. Ben works primarily in the affluent and physician market where he seeks to understand each client’s specific goals to help them protect, prepare, and prosper.
People also listened to this: Your Dollars, Our Sense with Kelly DiGonzini