Tips for New Businesses with Connie Certusi
Sage provides small and medium sized organizations, and mid-market companies with a range of easy-to-use, secure and efficient business management software and services.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Connie Certusi discuss the following:
- What is the state of small businesses today?
- What does the entrepreneurial journey look like?
- What do successful new businesses have in common?
- What are lessons that entrepreneurs can learn from successful new businesses?
- What can we learn from those who advise, counsel, and invest in new businesses?
Connie Certusi leads the start-up and small business solutions business, encompassing Sage One, Sage Accountants Network and Sage 50 Accounting. She is also responsible for the Sage Employer Solutions products.
With over 20 years of experience in the technology market serving small businesses, she has a passion for helping entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed.