Supporting Busy Entrepreneurs in Living Vibrant and Joyous Lives with Priscilla Stephan
Priscilla Stephan is a Certified Healthy Living Expert who supports busy entrepreneurs in living vibrant & joyous lives by embracing a sweet path to wellness & success joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
- What led you to become a Certified Health Coach and supporting women entrepreneurs globally embrace their sweet path to wellness & fulfilling success?
- Why do you believe so strongly that health is the #1 way to catapult our business success?
- Can you share with us what the 5 healthy habits for business success are and how we can start implementing them right away?
- What’s the 1 self-care ritual that every business owner should incorporate into her daily routine for greater health and biz success?
- What’s the one takeaway you’d like to leave our listeners with?
Founder of Sweet Path Wellness, Priscilla Stephan is a Certified Healthy Living Expert, Coach, Consultant, and Motivational Speaker trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) in New York City. Priscilla works with high achieving professional women and entrepreneurs around the world who struggle with low energy, high stress, and the ever-elusive work/life balance.
She also consults with high-level companies on how to cultivate a thriving work and wellness culture within their organization. Both practical and holistic in her approach to wellness, Priscilla’s clients achieve true health and happiness from the inside out. Shying away from words like diet and deprivation, she instead embraces a sweeter path that celebrates the pleasure of healthy living and honors an individual’s eating style, personality, schedule, and priorities.
A seasoned entrepreneur, Priscilla’s a passionate advocate for women in business who are ready to shift out of the mindset that their professional success and hectic schedules make it impossible to thrive. She’s on a mission to influence the world’s leading companies in creating sustainable success from the inside out by cultivating customizable wellness cultures within their organizations. Priscilla is also a speaker and guest writer for online and print publications.