Sharp Market Intelligence, helping you make smarter decisions
Seena Sharp, founder of one of the first competitive intelligence firms in the US, Sharp Market Intelligence helping you make smarter business decisions joins Enterprise Radio. She is also the author of the book Competitive Intelligence Advantage: How to Minimize Risk, Avoid Surprises, and Grow Your Business in a Changing World.
- You cite an example in your book of how Will Smith, the actor, used intelligence to become the performer generating the highest-revenue and that it applies to every business. What did he do?
- Why do you believe that trying to beat competitors is a waste of time?
- If opportunities are a major key to growth, how do we find these opportunities?
- What is the “right” information and what are some tips for finding it?
- I understand you just negotiated a speaking event in Sao Paulo, Brazil….just moments ago – tell us more about this.
Seena Sharp is a pioneer, creating the first competitive intelligence firm in the US, Sharp Market Intelligence. They deliver the input that decision makers need to make the best strategic decisions – the first time. This results in minimizing risk, saving money, and seizing competitive advantage in a changing economy – regardless of your industry.
In addition to uncovering a solid understanding of the market or competitors, they also uncover unknown customers (who don’t fit the target profile but are buying your products or services), alternative uses, substitute and emerging competitors, and barriers to market entry. They find out what customers (B2B, B2C, nonprofit, or educational) want from your offerings – the market drivers; what’s important to them (which is often different from what the company believes), and how to get it to them. With their information, you will discover opportunities and potential threats sooner, enabling your company to continually satisfy customers and their constantly changing needs.
Seena is a popular and busy speaker and will be delivering a presentation to more than 500 professionals in Brazil, along with a full-day workshop. She does webinars for MBA students in the US, UK, and Australia and has been published in dozens of business publications. Seena is known for her insights and ability to identify market changes which she writes about in her SharpInsights and tweets.
She has a masters degree in mathematics from New York University which she earned during her corporate years in New York City.
Related Web Site: www.sharpmarket.com