Recruiting Advice to Entrepreneurs with Jeff Zinser
Jeff Zinser, Owner of Right Recruiting, a Philadelphia based recruiting firm that works with growing companies nationally joins Enterprise Radio. Most of his clients are privately owned firms in the $10,000,000 to $500,000,000 range.
- Is there a particular challenge in recruiting for growing companies as opposed to more static firms?
- What type of criteria should an entrepreneur have when evaluating a candidate for a job like that? A newly created position.
- What should an employer know about the 2018 employment market?
- Why are strategies that rely on an out or work labor pool or pulling from badly run companies are not seeing success now.
- Is there one thing that the entrepreneur needs to remember when hiring?
Jeff Zinser is the principal and founder of Right Recruiting, an executive recruiting firm in Blue Bell, Pa. Jeff started Right Recruiting in 2003 after a successful career managing a Philadelphia-based national recruiting organization with offices in multiple cities. Jeff began his career in recruitment in 1980 after studying Labor Relations and Economics at Penn State.
Jeff’s has over 35 years of experience in the recruiting industry. In addition to running Right Recruiting and managing projects, Jeff has been a resource on employment issues for many regional and national news outlets.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Thriving in the Gig Economy