Preparing for Small Business Saturday
Social Media Marketing Educator Sabrina Kizzie is a digital marketing specialist and blogger who pens the popular SabrinaOnFood.com blog joins Enterprise Radio to discuss Small Business Saturday, an upcoming major business holiday for entrepreneurs, and how to prepare for it.
- What is Small Business Saturday?
- Should businesses be thinking about discounts and other special offers? And how can businesses do this?
- What are the best social networks to make special offers and how?
- What should someone’s social media strategy entail to drive patrons to their restaurant or stores on Small Business Saturday?
- Are there any other ways restaurants and other businesses should be getting ready for Small Business Saturday?
Sabrina Kizzie, is an instructor at the City University of New York Baruch College – Division of Continuing and Professional Studies. Sabrina Kizzie achieved notoriety after being named one of the 25 Most Influential Women for 2014 by the Bronx Times.
Sabrina received both a Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Long Island University, and is currently pursuing a Ph. D. at Capella University. Sabrina has more than 15 years of marketing experience and is recognized as a marketing expert, author and speaker.