People in the Cloud
Tim Hoopmann the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business that specialises in streamlining the bookkeeping for SMBs through cloud service again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Tim Hoopmann discuss the following:
- How is your team structure now in comparison to when you first started the business?
- Do you agree/disagree that people are a company’s greatest asset?
- Of course everyone enjoys being appreciated, how do you show your team appreciation for what they do?
- Payroll is obviously a very big aspect in what you do – what part does it play (apart from the obvious) for your team?
- What is the most important trait that you look for when expanding your team?
Tim Hoopmann is the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business specialising in cloud services. Following his years of experience as a consultant and business owner, Tim is now passionate about helping other businesses make the transition to being fully digitised to allow for greater freedom and work/life balance for business owners and employees alike.