Nick Cavarretta, an Australian entrepreneur working as a freelancer SEO consultant and online marketing specialist for Multimediax joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eAustralia, our Australian entrepreneurs & business owners.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Nick Cavarretta discuss the following:
- What have been the stronger signals for ranking websites in 2015?
- What are your predictions for search in the near future?
- What about your prediction for search in the distant future?
- What do you think about people saying that SEO is dead?
- For our bloggers tuning in, what is the best strategy in regards to tag words or key words? Can you have too many for a post, or are long phrases for key words a no no?
Nick Cavarretta is an SEO consultant based in Sydney, Australia. He started off working as a web developer with designers and then shifted into media work where he wanted to become a journalist. During his time as a writer, Nick started drifting into public relations and then decided to marry web development and PR together, which leads to SEO.