Masada Custom Builders, a firm that specializes in custom designed high-end homes
Isaac Ohayon and Naomi Alter-Ohayon, Owners & Founders of Masada Custom Builders, a custom design-build team for residential properties joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Isaac Ohayon and Naomi Alter-Ohayon discuss the following:
- Tell us your background and how you got started in building and designing homes.
- How does Masada Homes differentiate itself from its competitors? What problems do you solve for your investors/clients?
- Can you tell me about your day-to-day operations? What does a day in the life of Masada Custom Builders look like?
- What is your favorite part of running Masada Custom Builders?
- You recently sold three multi million dollar homes called Queen Sheridan. Tell us about those builds and what makes those homes unique?
- Are there any other projects on the horizon?
- What is one piece of business advise you want to leave with our listeners?
Masada Custom Builders was created in 1987, by Isaac Ohayon and Naomi Alter-Ohayon. A pedigree of first-class carpentry and design is behind Isaac, who first learned the trade from his father, a master carpenter to the King of Morocco. The guiding principles of Masada are superior craftsmanship, cost effective production, unparalleled reliability and outstanding client satisfaction. Masada works closely with neighborhood associations, as well as many prestigious architectural firms. Their custom homes can be found throughout Center City Philadelphia, the surrounding Philadelphia Main Line suburbs, New Jersey and Delaware. Taking into consideration the regional ambience of each location, the homes are a marriage of function and design.