Learn to Engage, Empower and Encourage Our Members to Accelerate the Growth of Your Association
Conni Ingallina and Katharine Halpin, Co-Founders of the Certified Association Leadership Program that provides leadership development and facilitation to Associations across the Globe joins Enterprise Radio.
- What are the 3 biggest challenges for Associations in 2019?
- How can Association leaders solve these critical challenges?
- Say more about the mechanics of doing those things, since they seem complicated.
- What is the #1 thing Associations can do to inspire Millenials to join and become involved in their Industry?
- What is the #1 thing Associations can do to inpsire all their members to engage even more deeply?
As the owner of SOS-Association Management Solutions, Conni Ingallina personally oversees all client relationships. She has an extensive background in business and business management, and for the past 22 years has been managing state, national, and international nonprofit associations. She served as the Treasurer for the Arizona Society of Association Executives (AZSAE) and currently serves as the Chair of the Community Engagement Committee for the AMC Institute. She is a member of ASAE® The Center for Association Leadership, is a graduate of the Athena Power Link Program and is a past member of the National Bank of Arizona’s Nonprofit Advisory Board. Conni recently earned her Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP) designation.
Using “The Halpin Companies” proven methods, organizations of all sizes have increased their value by 200-300% by solving business problems quickly, strategically and profitably. Katharine is a Strategic Advisor to Corporate and Association Boards, C-Suite Executives, their teams and Strategic Partners.
Katharine is the author of Alignment for Success: Bring out the Best in Yourself, Your Team and Your Organization and her forthcoming book: What Will That Take? Katharine presents keynote speeches and workshops at regional and national conferences and within her client companies. Her seminars and leadership development programs focus on driving results by engaging everyone, narrowing their focus, aligning communications and building transparency at every level, in every interaction. Her proven methods eliminate overwhelm and create whitespace to think and act strategically. She is a facilitator in the areas of innovation, change, and bringing out the best in others.
Some of Halpin’s programs include:
- Don’t Become a Statistic: Grow Shareholder Value During Transitions & Transactions
- Right People, Right Results, Right Priorities, Right Now!
- Execute with Excellence: Align and Achieve Your Strategic and Annuals Plans
- Making Work Work for Everyone – Dissolving Conflict Quickly and Productively
- Bring Out the Best in Your People
- The Hard Way or The Easy Way? You Choose!
- Build a Culture of Results – Mindset, Focus, Discipline and Aligned Actions
- Self-Leadership: The Key to Building Winning Organizations
- Accelerate Corporate Growth by a factor of 2-3
- Reduce time to revenue/market by 30%
- Align everyone around the Vision, an Operational Roadmap & Plan to drive results
- Get the Right People focused on the Right Projects, driving the Right Results,
Since 1985, Katharine has served continuously as a member of or Advisor to various non-profit and local, regional and global professional association Boards.
People also listened to this: The Heart of Every Great Company is Emotional Connection