Jason Khoo Explains The Importance of Showcasing Your Expertise and Becoming a Thought Leader In Your Industry
Jason Khoo, Founder and CEO at Zupo, an SEO consulting agency based in Orange County, CA that helps construct powerful long-term SEO strategies for clients all over the world joins Enterprise Radio.
- Can you share your “backstory” with us and how you got into SEO and became an expert on thought leadership?
- What are typical roadblocks or obstacles that you see when it comes to building thought leadership?
- What are strategies you’d recommend to get past those roadblocks and to jumpstart one’s own thought leadership?
- What are some things you would NOT recommend to do when getting your thought leadership going?
- When engaging in thought leadership strategies, how do you make sure you are getting the most value out of these campaigns?
- Do you have any specific tips or next steps that a listener can take right when they finish listening to this interview?
Jason Khoo started freelancing in SEO back in college, sold his first agency, and now is founder of Zupo, which is an Orange County based SEO consulting agency helping construct powerful long term SEO strategies for our clients. Jason also enjoys multiple cups of tea a day, hiding away on weekends, catching up on reading, and rewatching The Simpsons for the 20th time.
People also listened to this: Meet Doc Wright, The Woodworking Industry’s Most Talked About Man