Interview with Rise Festival’s Dan Hill
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Hill discuss the following:
- Tell Us About RiSE Festival. What is is? Tell us what is happening in Vegas on October 5th and 6th and why it is a MUST attend event for our listeners?
- RiSE Festival is a bit different from the other events you’ve founded. What were those, and where did you get the idea and why did you want to start a lantern festival?
- What advice would you give someone that hopes to thrive in your field?
- Your events have all been very successful. RiSE is now the largest lantern event in the world. What do you think makes your approach to owning and producing events unique?
- Can you tell us of a challenge or failure you encountered during the early stages of RiSE festival and how you grew from that challenge?
- How does one attend RISE Festival?
As CEO of Awake and founder of RiSE, Electric Run, and the Ragnar Relay series, Dan Hill has spent his career building unique and original experiences. The events he has created span more than 50 domestic markets, 20 countries and include over 600,000 participants worldwide. He created brands and events that bring people together, sparking human connections that inspire. His approach to life fosters that belief and helps people actively engage on a higher level. Dan believes that passion and experience are the currency of a well-lived life, and it drives everything he does. He has also been featured in Utah’s Top 40 Under 40.
People also listened to this: How to Build Events that Spark Change