Growing a Real Estate Business: Tips from an Expert
Sacha Ferrandi, Founder and Principal of Source Capital Funding Inc., an expert in real estate and a hard money lending company based out of San Diego, California joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sacha Ferrandi discuss the following:
- What does it take to break into the real estate industry?
- What is the hottest real estate market on the west coast and why?
- Do you have to be a real estate expert to ‘flip a home’?
- How does your small business impact the local community?
- For all of those up and coming real estate moguls out there, what advice can you provide?
Sacha Ferrandi is the Founder and Principal of Source Capital Funding, Inc., and is an expert in real estate financing. Source Capital Funding Inc. is based in San Diego and licensed in California, Arizona, and Minnesota.
As a successful small business owner in the real estate industry, Sacha has expert knowledge of what it takes to grow a business from the ground up. Source Capital Funding is committed to providing the very best service and information for our clients and the business community as a whole.