GoToMyApartment, taking real estate storytelling to new heights
Joshua Swanson and Jason Naumann of GoToMyApartment; a successful, cutting-edge Multifamily Social Media Agency, who is taking real estate storytelling to new heights and turning LIKES into leases joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is GoToMyApartment?
- What advice can you give to businesses in the startup phase?
- Can social media really effect your bottom line?
- On your website you say social & media. Why?
- What defines a good post on a social network?
- It seems like you emphasize video content a lot in your business model. Why?
- Are you a virtual office?
- What are some common social media blunders?
GoToMyApartment “Story Driven Real Estate”
Founded by Joshua Swanson and Jason Naumann, GoToMyApartment is a Multifamily Social Media Agency based in Los Angeles. GoToMyApartment reaches American’s who have incorporated social media into their daily lives and tell stories that drive future residents out of the virtual space and through the front doors of their community. GoToMyApartment design and execute successful comprehensive social media campaigns for multifamily and real estate brands. Swanson & Naumann bring together a cutting-edge fusion of raw talent in social media management, real estate and videography. GoToMyApartment is now in 9 states and growing.