Fitness Company CEO on How to Keep Your Body & Your Business Fit
Jeremy Greenberg, CEO of Flyte Fitness again joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio to discuss how to keep your body & your business fit.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Jeremy Greenberg discuss the following:
- This podcast is focused on the intersection of entrepreneurship and fitness. Many entrepreneurs work non-stop and find it challenging to find time or motivation to be fit. As the CEO of a fitness company and an entrepreneur yourself, what do you recommend they do?
- How should we navigate through all the health and wellness information that saturates us on a daily basis?
- What is the biggest weight loss myth and why is it wrong?
- What is the biggest entrepreneurship myth and why is it wrong?
- It’s an exciting time in politics with the presidential election in full-swing. How should entrepreneurs think about their vote?
Jeremy Greenberg is Co-Founder and CEO of Flyte Fitness, the manufacturer of Core Flytes, patented portable stability trainers that intensify bodyweight exercises, used by consumers and fitness professionals worldwide. Jeremy is an entrepreneur and advisor with an MBA from Wharton.