Financial Empowerment for Female Entrepreneurs
Alice Tang (CHFC, MIM), a financial advisor, social impact advocate for female entrepreneurs and speaker joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Financial Channel.
- You have built a successful career as a financial advisor and partner in a wealth management firm. What inspires you to focus on women entrepreneurs?
- Can you tell us what is the single most common financial mistake women and female business owners make?
- For a female entrepreneur just launching a business, is there a “top tip” you’d recommend for them as a smart financial move?
- What about a more seasoned female entrepreneur; is there a way to help them re-boot their financial strategy if they’ve not been proactive, or have made mistakes?
- 2020 was a difficult year, do you have financial advice for entrepreneurs as they prepare for 2021?
As a Vice President and Partner at a full service multi-generational financial planning firm in Oregon, a top female producer in the financial industry, and a sought-after speaker, Alice Tang has built her business and success by focusing on creating and deepening relationships one connection at a time.
Originating from humble beginnings in Hong Kong, Alice quickly realized that relationships are the key to success as she watched her father build his business. As the first in her family to earn a college degree, Alice graduated from the University of London, where she met her husband, Horace. She immigrated to the U.S. without a network, family, or a community and started a career in financial advising.
After years of following the “tried and true” advice for networking and building a business, Alice realized it is not scalable, there are only so many hours in the day! So, she set out to create a system that is not only scalable but also has exponentially grown her network, business, and success ever since.
As an advocate for female professionals and helping the next generation succeed, Alice has unveiled her process to the world and now helps professionals catapult their success and that of their networks through her no-nonsense practical approach to building connections.
People also listened to this: How to find fulfillment and practice self-development