DRAW TO WIN: A Crash Course on How to Lead, Sell, and Innovate With Your Visual Mind by Dan Roam
Dan Roam, the author of the international bestseller The Back of the Napkin, the most popular visual-thinking business book of all time joins Enterprise Radio. His newest book is Draw to Win.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
- 90 percent of everything we share online is visual. So why do some people resist visual ideas in business?
- You probably hear all the time, “I can’t draw.” So what is drawing anyway and why shouldn’t we fear it?
- What are some of the benefits you’ve seen when someone learns to make drawing part of their regular practice?
- How does drawing help those in sales and connecting with customers?
- You say once you start drawing you can’t stop. Can drawing transform your work and career?
Dan Roam is the author of the international bestseller The Back of the Napkin, the most popular visual-thinking business book of all time. Fast Company, BusinessWeek, and The Times of London all named The Back of the Napkin the #1 creativity and innovation book of the year. His new book is Draw to Win.
Dan is the founder and president of Digital Roam Inc., a management-consulting firm that uses visual thinking to solve complex problems for such clients as Google, Boeing, eBay, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Wells Fargo, the U.S. Navy, and the United States Senate.
Roam and his whiteboard have appeared on CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, Fox News, NPR, and at the White House. He lives in San Francisco.