Cybersecurity Trends and Tips for 2021
Peter Ayedun, the CEO of TruGrid, a company that creates simple and secure remote access and data protection technologies joins Enterprise Radio.
- There is no question that the COVID-19 pandemic has been driving businesses and employees to become more reliant on technology, do you think that this will continue well into 2021 and what are some things to consider?
- With more technology at our disposal, we run the risk for cyber security threats. What should business owners be on the lookout for?
- What is TruGrid, who can benefit most from it?
- How does TruGrid help prevent cybersecurity threats to businesses?
- What are some internet trends to be on the lookout for this year?
Peter Ayedun is the CEO of TruGrid, a company a company that creates simple and secure remote access and data protection technologies.
Peter is an accomplished technology professional with over 20 years of experience delivering technology solutions. He led complex technology deliveries for enterprise organizations in telecom, food services, government, industrial, and healthcare. Peter has expertise in various Microsoft business and cloud technologies, Cybersecurity, Computer Networking, and Storage systems. He co-authored the 1997 book, “Windows NT Installation, Configuration, and Customization.”
People also listened to this: Enable is powering the deal economy