Cut the Crap, Get a Job with Dana Manciagli
Dana Manciagli, the author of “Cut the Crap, Get a Job! A New Job Search Process for a New Era” joins Enterprise Radio. Dana is a global career expert and 30+ year veteran Fortune 500 sales and marketing executive, recently retired after a decade’s tenure at Microsoft.
- You’re an expert right in the middle of a U.S. employment crisis. Now, there are many sub-parts to the crisis but which one is most concerning to you?
- Tell us more about this bubble…is it like the credit card debt crisis?
- So how will they find jobs to pay off their loans?
- Why are you uniquely positioned to help them?
- Tell us about your book “Cut the Crap, Get a Job” just released on Amazon. I love the name…what is the CRAP, though?
- What is an example of an innovation you introduce in the book?
- You just left a senior position at Microsoft to write your book, speak and consult. What triggered it?
Dana Manciagli, called “a combination of Jillian Michaels and Suze Orman for careers,” has been a corporate executive for more than 30 years and has leveraged her employee hiring and management experience into that of author, blogger, keynote speaker, career coach, and global career expert. She is the author of “Cut the Crap, Get a Job! A New Job Search Process for a New Era”.
Dana has had a remarkable career in global sales and marketing roles in Fortune 500 corporations. Recently retired from a decade’s tenure at Microsoft as worldwide sales general manager, Dana previously worked for Kodak as VP of worldwide marketing and climbed the corporate career ladder through Sea-Land, Avery Dennison, and IBM. She also helped grow a fast-growing technology start-up from early stage to IPO and sale of the company.
Dana has coached, interviewed, and hired thousands of job seekers. As a result, she has developed a proprietary job search and networking process. Her ideas and techniques are proven to be as effective for college graduates as for senior executives. Dana has presented her concept at hundreds of career-centric and corporate events and is a prolific writer on the subject. She is a sought-after speaker and a regular contributor to print and online publications.
Named a top “Women of Influence” in Seattle, Dana lives and works in Puget Sound where she serves on the Worldwide Board of Junior Achievement. She is also a breast cancer survivor, received her MBA at the Thunderbird School of Global Management in Arizona, and speaks fluent Spanish. Dana shares her life with Mathis, is immensely proud of her two grown sons, Shane and Chad, and loves to golf and travel the world.
You can visit Dana’s website at www.DanaManciagli.com.