Covac Global will Get You Home During the Pandemic – No Matter What!
Ross Thompson, Founder and CEP of COVAC Global who has been deeply involved in intelligence, security and crisis management since 2006 joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ross Thompson discuss the following:
- Tell me about your new company Covac Global?
- I realize that during COVID 19, Covac Global provides a valuable service to travelers. Was the company inspired by COVID or did you have this idea before the pandemic?
- Hopefully after the Pandemic subsides – will Covac Global still be relevant, if so how will it change shape?
- How were you able to gain the resources to provide the travel services needed to travelers who contract COVID?
- Where can people learn about Covac Global and how do people enroll in the program?
Global travelers from all nationalities can now travel with the confidence that if they contract COVID-19 while abroad COVAC GLOBAL will arrange and pay for a private aircraft to transport them back to their home city. This is the first coverage of its kind and covers COVID-19 repatriation without medical or hospitalization requirements.
COVAC GLOBAL was created to fill the large gaps in existing insurance and membership programs that do not cover pandemic or contagious diseases. Furthermore, most existing coverages only cover transport to an appropriate medical facility (not back home) or will only transport the covered individual if it is medically necessary, usually including hospitalization. Covac Global only requires a positive COVID-19 for the cover to be triggered, making it a first in the market. Coverage is available to individuals, families, organizations and governments. The Company has engaged some of the most respected and experienced underwriters in the London insurance market to create the membership. Covac Global has built world-class team comprised of in-house physicians, crisis management professionals and underwriting experts, many of which have spent distinguished careers in military special operations and leading insurance organizations.
Ross Thompson, Founder and CEO of COVAC
Mr. Thompson has been deeply involved in intelligence, security and crisis management since 2006. Ross has a proven operational background, having led teams to accomplish highly-sensitive international intelligence gathering/collection operations for both government and corporate entities. Ross has worked closely with clients in the private sector as a senior security consultant with Investigative Management Group and senior manager for a global specialist crisis response group. Ross went on be a co-founder and managing director of Classified Worldwide, LLC, a global security, intelligence and crisis management firm specializing in frontier and emerging markets. Some examples of Ross’ work in both the operational and business growth areas include:
- Lead successful personnel recovery operations to include locating, extracting and the repatriation of United States citizens overseas.
- Support of US Intelligence Community operations in Latin America and Africa.
- Successfully executed highly-sensitive private sector intelligence collection projects at the direction of former senior level US Intelligence Community executives to include those at the Director and Cabinet level.
- Founded one of the first private sector entities to focus and successfully deliver on security, protection, logistics and due diligence in Cuba. This included the executive protection of numerous ultra-high-net-worth families and individuals on the island.
- Coordinated the delivery of over twenty tons of water, cash, satellite phones, supplies and personnel to Puerto Rico and St. Martin after Hurricane Maria devastated the area in 2017. In addition, to bringing critical supplies in he and his team evacuated over a dozen individuals to the safety of the US and Dominican Republic.
- Evacuation of dozens of individuals from critical environments to include the Arab Spring, Haitian petrol riots, the 2018-19 Nicaraguan protests, Hurricane Patricia, Maria and Irma, 2019 Kenya hotel siege and the 2016 West Africa Ebola Outbreak among others.
Ross has gained a reputation for building and leading extraordinary teams to resolve some of the most challenging and sensitive issues facing government and private sector entities. As an expert in assisting corporations counter critical risks, he has lived and worked in some of the most complex emerging markets in Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East. He has been featured on television and in print as an expert on global security and intelligence matters. Ross attended the Elliott School of International Affairs at George Washington University.
People also listened to this: Cage Point LLC Has Experienced Unprecedented Growth Over the Last Three Years: What is their secret to success?