Clearfind, changing the way companies manage and optimize software with data
James Layfield, the CEO of Clearfind, a software intelligence platform that analyzes your software ecosystem and uncovers what products you should keep, assess, remove and consolidate joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us more about Clearfind. How it was founded and the overall mission of the company?
- Tell us more about your background and how you got started as a serial entrepreneur and tech investor?
- The pandemic has shifted the way we think of the world of work, especially when it comes to startups. What was the most difficult part of your experience and what is one thing you are most proud of?
- Let’s talk about the Clearfind software. Who is the software geared towards and are there certain industries that would benefit most?
- Walk us through what a business owner needs to do for the setup process?
- What is the Clearfind differentiator compared to other similar softwares in the marketplace?
- What is your vision for the future of Clearfind?
- What is your advice for the businesses that are trying to adapt to this economic climate?
James Layfield is the CEO of Clearfind. Clearfind’s software intelligence platform analyzes your software ecosystem and uncovers what products you should keep, assess, remove and consolidate. James is an entrepreneur and investor creating positive change through innovation in sectors ranging from property to financial technology.
Most recently, James co-founded Clearfind, an easy-to-use, unbiased artificial intelligence platform that is changing the way companies manage and optimize software with data. James is a general partner in a fintech investment fund Treasury with the cofounders of Acorns, Betterment, and a board member of Paypal, and has angel investments across a host of technology ventures.
James has founded and led multiple successful companies including Rise, the world’s largest fintech innovation platform, with Barclays; Never Ever Limited, an innovation catalyst and consulting agency; and Central Working, a shared workspace hub for business professionals.
People also listened to this: How People Can Effectively Partner with Advanced AI in the Coming Feeling Economy