Building Brand Buzz and Loyalty with Chief Brand Strategist of Red Slice Maria Ross
Maria Ross, author, speaker and chief brand strategist of Red Slice, a brand consultancy and blog joins Enterprise Radio. Maria advises entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMB’s on how to translate captivating stories into irresistible brands that attract the right customers, stand out from the crowd and boost the business.
- What is brand, really? Is it just my logo or something more?
- Does branding really matter for small businesses & start ups or is it just for the big guys? Why does it matter?
- What are the two biggest mistakes entrepreneurs, start ups and small businesses make when it comes to building a strong brand and how can we avoid them?
- Do B2B companies really need to worry about brand story and image? Isn’t it just really all about the product and the technology?
- How can you build brand buzz and loyalty if you have a limited budget?
Maria Ross is a brand strategist, author and speaker who believes cash flow and creativity are not mutually exclusive. As chief brand strategist and creator of Red Slice, she advises start-ups, solopreneurs and small to midsize growth companies on how to craft irresistible brands that engage, inform and delight.
Maria is the author of Branding Basics for Small Business as well as a humorous and heartfelt memoir, Rebooting My Brain. A dynamic speaker, she has delighted conference audiences ranging from the Chamber of Commerce to The New York Times. Maria has been featured on MSNBC, ABC News, NPR and in Entrepreneur, The LA Times, Seattle Business and Columbus CEO. Spark a convo with Maria @redslice or join her Facebook tribe at www.facebook.com/redslice.