Bridging the gap between you and where YOU WISH to be!
Donna Matthezing, Creator and Founder of Compassionate Care In The Air, that provides medical nursing support while flying joins Enterprise Radio. Donna has been a Critical Care Nurse for nearly 3 decades, including being a flight nurse for 10 years.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Donna Matthezing discuss the following:
- Can you walk us through how did this service Compassionate Care In The Air evolve into the business of Compassionate Care In The Air Inc.?
- Who would be your potential clients?
- What have you heard as the most common reasons people don’t fly?
- Why would someone choose your service instead of just going on their own and hoping for the “best”?
- Tell us what you believe is the biggest impact Compassionate Care In The Air is committed to providing?
Donna Matthezing is a Registered Nurse for nearly 3 decades (29yrs.). She has worked in critical care areas including Emergency, Flight nurse, Open Heart Surgery, Intensive Care, General Systems Intensive Care & Post Anesthetic Care Unit. She is married to her high school sweetheart and has a 22 year old son.
People also listened to this: Real Estate from Offer To Close