Being micro and thinking macro. A marketing mindset for growth.
Mark Russell, a director at bmicro, a marketing consultancy for micro businesses, based in Liverpool, United Kingdom joins Enterprise Radio. Mark helps micro businesses with branding, content marketing, social media and strategy services for local companies in Liverpool, from sole traders to tech startups.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mark Russell discuss the following:
- What made you choose to become a consultancy?
- Why have you chosen to focus on micro businesses?
- What are the changes you see for digital marketing in the future for micro businesses?
- What advice would you give to entrepreneurs starting out with marketing?
- Can you tell us about your models and frameworks and how this helps your client’s?
- What are the biggest challenges for an entrepreneur /micro business when it comes to digital marketing?
Summary: Start with purpose and personas, know your audience, then find influencers to get you out in front of create awareness for you, create content to help your brand and engage on their channels, social media, online offline etc.
Mark Russell is a director at bmicro, a marketing consultancy for micro businesses based in Liverpool, UK. bmicro work with a range of companies from sole traders, tech startups and community interest companies. He also runs a Social Media Meetup every month where he invites guest speakers to share their insights on how they use social media.