Authors, eDC, Entrepreneurial Fit Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Health & Fitness, Sales / Marketing
Beating Bad Breath – The CURE with Dr. Richard Miller
Dr. Richard Miller DDS, a dentist in Falls Church, VA and author of the book, Beating Bad Breath – The CURE joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio! Dr. Miller is also director of the National Breath Center. In 1993 he developed the ‘Total Cure’ for severe bad breath, also known as halitosis.
This episode of Entrepreneurial Fit Radio is in association with eDC (Greater Washington, D.C. Entrepreneurs).
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Richard Miller discuss the following:
- What causes bad breath (halitosis)?
- How does severe bad breath impact someone’s life?
- Can’t bad breath be eliminated with mouthwash, rinses, mints, gums, etc.?
- How does one know they have bad breath?
- Why do some people develop halitosis and others don’t?
- What is the biggest misperception about people with bad breath?
- Tell us about your Total Cure for severe bad breath?
- What can we do on a daily basis to prevent bad breath?
Dr. Richard Miller, director of the National Breath Center, has been curing people with bad breath since 1990. He developed the Total Cure for those with mild to the most severe bad breath to cure halitosis, not just treat it.
His first book, Beating Bad Breath, published in 1993, won him professional accolades and led to speaking engagements around the world at many prestigious dental meetings. After 7000 patient cures, and over 20 years of helping the most severe cases, Dr. Miller has just released his latest book, Beating Bad Breath — The Cure.
More information about the Total Cure can be found at: www.beathalitosis.com.