Your Sacred Wealth Code: Unlock Your Soul Blueprint for Purpose & Prosperity
Prema Lee Gurreri, the author of Your Sacred Wealth Code: Unlock Your Soul Blueprint for Purpose & Prosperity joins Enterprise Radio. Prema empowers leaders, entrepreneurs, visionaries, and change agents to take inspired action and unlock their Sacred Wealth Code®.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Prema Lee Gurreri discuss the following:
- What is the Sacred Wealth Code?
- Why do you think everyone should know their Sacred Wealth Code?
- How did you come up with the concept for the Sacred Wealth Code?
- Vedic Astrology and business development … Sounds like an odd pairing! Why did you choose to approach your business and nancial teachings in this way?
- How might someone’s Wealth Code show up in his or her daily life?
- What are three things everyone should know about their Sacred Wealth Code?
- What is the biggest success story you have for someone working with their Sacred Wealth Code?
- What is the biggest mistake someone can make when changing careers or opening a business (as it relates to their Sacred Wealth Code)?
- If you could share just one “big truth” with every entrepreneur in the world, what would it be?
- Who specifically do you work with in your coaching and business development practice?
For more than 25 years, I’ve used my expertise to help transform lives from the inside out. I love potent language that liberates, gets things moving into balance, and manifests highest aspirations. I created the Soul Success Map™ and Sacred Wealth Code™ from my insight as a certified Vedic Astrologer, and I offer this “Science of Light” as a pathway of understanding one’s own divine gifts and talents, soul purpose, wiring for wealth, and illuminating soul choices.
Being an entrepreneur is part of my divine encoding, and I have built businesses for each phase of my life. Being an entrepreneur is a spiritual journey, and I serve others best with the culmination of all of my divine gifts.
In my last life, I founded a spiritual and wellness center, Yoga and Beyond, with a strong desire to create a community in Bainbridge Island and Seattle, Washington. I carried a host of clients through private guidance/coaching and conducted a full registry of classes and workshops. I also trained beginning to advanced teachers in my own methods. The center became home to a dynamic group of healing practitioners who worked in collaboration with me and was even the setting for my six-episode yoga TV series “The Yoga of Life” (available on DVD).
In my personal life, every place I live becomes a garden of food and flower in a Findhorn-like way. With a great love of music, I study the art of sacred sound and enjoy playing the harmonium, the ukulele, and chanting. My references to journeys are figurative and literal: my travels, including blue water sailing aboard a 38-foot yacht that I called home for several years in Mexico, the San Juan Islands, and British Columbia. These provide me with experiences that help me guide others. The blessing of growing up with horses has given me valuable lessons in intuitive connection and self-trust.
I have the honor of being a mom to my two amazing children who are now in their twenties. I live just outside of Seattle near the water with my beloved and Bella, the standard poodle. When I’m not working, you can find me in the garden, hiking to the beach, or star gazing.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN.