Ximble.com is Helping Businesses Manage Better
Peter Swaniker the Founder and CEO of Nimble Software Systems joins Enterprise Radio. Ximble helps businesses with effortless staff scheduling and error-free time tracking from any device.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Peter Swaniker discuss the following:
- Tell us what is Ximble and how do businesses benefit from it?
- I read recently about your new Time Clock app and how it stops “buddy clocking”. Can you explain what that term means?
- I see that Ximble recently released a pretty comprehensive study around how work shift reminders can decrease employee absenteeism and tardiness. Can you tell us more about this?
- What are some examples of businesses that use and benefit from Ximble?
- Where do you see the direction of technology going in terms of helping small businesses?
Peter Swaniker is Founder and CEO of Nimble Software Systems. Ximble helps businesses with effortless staff scheduling and error-free time tracking from any device.
NimbleSchedule and Ximble are brands of Nimble Software Systems, Inc. and offer intuitive, web-based employee scheduling and time & attendance that help companies streamline and automate their workforce operations. For more information about the company’s products, please visit: www.ximble.com.
People also listened to this: Getting more out of your employee communications program