Xact Communications with focus on the customer experience
Dale Cooper, President of Xact Communications, a leading provider in business telecommunications joins Enterprise Radio to tell us more about the company and the telecommunications industry.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dale Cooper discuss the following:
- Tell us more about the history behind Xact Communications and how the company first got started?
- What are some of the products the company delivers?
- What are the overall benefits of the product?
- What differentiates Xact from the competitors?
- In terms of cyber security, what are some tips you have for business owners these days that want to protect their business from cyber attacks.
- I understand you just signed a Master Agent Agreement with TCG. Tell us about the agreement and the overall benefit to the customer?
- For those in a similar business, what are three pieces of advice as an entrepreneur that help make you successful?
- Xact caters to both small business solutions and enterprise solutions. What are some of the more niche services you offer small businesses.
Dale Cooper is Founder, President and CSO of Xact Communications & has 20+years in the telecom industry. Mr. Cooper oversees day-to-day operations and sales of Xact. Mr. Cooper is also responsible for managing partnerships and agreements with carriers and vendors.
Prior to founding Xact Communications, Mr. Cooper held various leadership positions, such as, Founder and President of eSquared Communications, District Sales Director of Nuvox, District Channel Manager of Nuvox & NewSouth, General Manager and President of Galaxy Distributing.
Mr. Cooper is a 1980 graduate of Eastern Kentucky University with a BBA in Business Adminstration. 1978 graduate of Eastern Kentucky University with and ABA in retailing.
Mr. Cooper is a member of several local associations in Lexington. He is also a member and Deacon at Immanual Baptist Church in Lexington.
Mr. Cooper is married to Colleen Gaye Cooper and has two children, Kevin and Jaclyn.
Specialties: Cost Containment with emphasis in Business Communications, Voice, Data, & Video Networks. Local, domestic & global. Voip equipment, both premise and hosted.