Nadine Lajoie, a championship motorcycle racer, an international motivational speaker and finance expert officially launches the eAthlete Podcast Show and talks about winning the race of life at 180 MPH.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nadine Lajoie discuss the following:
- How do you connect the various facets of your life – motorcycles, music, public speaking, writing, and finance?
- What life lessons have you transferred from the world of sport into the world of finance?
- What is your investment philosophy?
- When it comes to serving clients, what’s your edge? In other words, what do you think sets you apart from others in the finance world?
- What advice would you give professional women in a male-dominated finance industry?
- You have such multi-faceted passions, and you have managed to realize them all. How have you achieved this precraious work-life balance, and accomodated your various passions with your professional life?
- What’s top on your to-do list?
- What has been your biggest inspiration in life?
Nadine Lajoie is an international keynote speaker, #1 best-selling author of “Win The Race of Life“, 4 times Book Awards finalist, also known as the “Champion Motorcycle Racer who Sings like an Angel”. From suicidal to semi-retired at 36 years old from her financial business, Nadine is the ”Premier Success Acceleration Coach” Canada-USA, with over 800 clients since 1995, who will guide and energize you with tools and strategies to achieve high performance, ACCELERATE your success and put you on the fast track with actions to realize your dreams with balance and passion…at 180 mph!
Nadine spoke for TEDx Westmount and was featured on USA Today, ABC, CBS Money Watch, “IN-Powerering” countless others worldwide with a completely UNIQUE NEW “twist” using motorcycle racing as a metaphor for life and business; and provide a powerful and energetic message to embody success, adrenaline and power with softness, music, personal growth, as well as business/finance concepts in Canada and USA.
Her presentations, workshops, coaching, training programs and upcoming TV reality show, allow people to participate in a very unique experience that carries a powerful, intense, diversified, dynamic and positively charged message . Her music and motorcycle meditation help participants to open their hearts and go deep inside to touch the spirit that will change their lives and help them “RACE” towards their dreams!
Related Web Site: www.nadineracing.com