Why Your Company Needs Professional HR
Chere Taylor, the Founder and CEO of Fulcrum HR Consulting, a company which specializes in partnering with small to mid-size businesses to provide both tactical and strategic Human Resources direction joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chere Taylor discuss the following:
- What is the importance to companies of engaging professional HR help right from the start?
- What are the potential legal ramifications of trying to do HR in-house with inexperienced staff?
- What different types of HR Service Providers are available to companies?
- Why is it important for HR to have strong alliances and partner with other related professionals such as Employment Attorneys, Accounting & Tax Advisers & Benefit Service Providers?
- How can a well-defined HR strategy help companies grow their business?
Chere Taylor is the Founder and CEO of Fulcrum HR Consulting, a company which specializes in partnering with small to mid-sized businesses to improve company performance by providing innovative, market-focused, practical HR direction and strategies.
Chere has helped many entrepreneurs, C-Suite Executives, and other HR professionals both identify and resolve areas in need of development and direction from an HR perspective.
Chere’s insights on HR related issues have been published in numerous media outlets such as nbcnews.com, Fast Company, and Glassdoor.
Chere has a BS in Organizational Leadership and holds a dual Senior HR Professional Certification designation from both the Human Resources Certification Institute and the Society of Human Resource Management.
People also listened to this: How AI recruiting technology can grow your enterprise