Why the corporate employment system is broken and how we can fix it
John Crestani, an internationally-renowned expert in affiliate marketing again joins Enterprise Radio for a series of interviews. On this episode, John will discuss why the corporate employment system is broken and how we can fix it.
- What’s your beef with the corporate system?
- Why do you believe so firmly that people should be entrepreneurs?
- You and I both know the statistics, most new businesses fail in the first YEAR, and many more fail in the first 5. Given this incredibly high rate of failure, why does it make sense for people to consider entrepreneurship as another option to working a job?
- In your mind, whats the best way to fix the corporate system, and make it better?
- If you could go back in time, whats one piece of advice you would give to your former self when you were just getting out of college?
Born in 1987, John Crestani has accomplished a lot in his twenty-nine years. Cretstani had his first taste of financial & mobility independence in 2006; as he and his first car sped off to college. Fast forward to 2009 and Crestani, 21, traveled to Thailand to figure out his direction in life and “find” himself. During this time he read a number of spiritual works, such as The Alchemist, that would later influence his life.
But his saving grace turned out to be a business book: The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss, the now-classic manual for breaking free of the nine-to-five desk job by building an online business. John Crestani was sitting on a beach in Thailand, poor and lost in his life when he opened a book that helped transform him to becoming a motivated and successful internet entrepreneur.
After a number of years of trial-and-error of building his internet business, Crestani finally managed to create a multi-million dollar business, met his wife, and travel the world. In 2016, he had his first child while growing the company. He went from deep in debt, to having a successful, cashflow-positive business, that supports his life.
As of late he’s gone on to build an empire in education. And now he’s taken it upon himself to teach a handful of aspiring entrepreneurs how they too can transition to the new entrepreneurial economy, and be the boss of themselves. Currently Crestani is preparing for the release of his new platform; a dramatic new business model focused on helping others gain control of their time.
Crestani hopes to share his unparalleled insight and experience and wants others to become part of a community of people who share similar aspirations. “Now is the only time to start living life on your own terms,” exclaims Crestani, adding “I hope to help people in any way I can.”