Why Personalisation Is the Future of Ecommerce Marketing
Matt Ware, Head of Performance & Partnerships at FIRST, one of Australia’s leading digital marketing agencies joins eCommerce Radio to discuss why personalisation is the Future of eCommerce marketing.
This episode of eCommerce Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your eCommerce Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Matt Ware discuss the following:
- For the listeners who aren’t familiar, what is personalisation and why is it so important for ecommerce marketing?
- How can ecommerce brands make the most of data, to deliver truly personalised marketing?
- Where do you think Australia is on the personalisation evolution scale?
- Why do you think so many ecommerce brands fail to implement effective personalisation experiences? What are the major pitfalls?
- How can marketing executives justify investment in personalisation and prove a business case to their C-suite?
TIP: Have a plan that includes all divisions of your organisation and one that talks to your customers on what they need – not what you think they need.
Matt Ware, Head of Performance & Partnerships at FIRST has over 18 years’ experience working with some of the largest organisations in their fields; from software solutions to print, online classifieds and, over the last nine years, Search, Performance Display and Mobile. With experience across a number of industry verticals and knowledge of how multi-group digital strategies need to be formulated, Matt is in a unique position to bring vital insight to FIRST’s clients.
FIRST’s expertise in digital has been built on over 15 years’ experience in digital strategy, web design and build, conversion rate optimisation, personalisation, search marketing and digital campaigns. We are a team of specialists, focused on helping online businesses to grow by enhancing the online customer experience and by gaining deep customer insight. We do this through strategic analysis, personalisation, ongoing testing, and through leveraging ‘best of breed’ technology partners. All our work is produced under the guiding principle that we are here to ensure our digital activities ultimately end up with you generating more. More leads, more customers, more sales.