Why It’s Important to Engage Your Brand’s Community for Your Bottom Line
Sharon Savariego the CEO of Mobilize, a large group communication tool joins Enterprise Radio. Mobilize is your All-In-One community management platform giving you everything you need to build and manage a thriving community your members will love.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sharon Savariego discuss the following:
- For the audience members who might not be familiar with your journey at Mobilize, tell us what inspired you to start the company.
- When companies are working with large communities, why is ‘taking action’ such a big piece of the puzzle?
- Maintaining a healthy culture within a massive community is tough, how does Mobilize help brands to accomplish this?
- What would you tell professional communities that are reluctant to employ a service like Mobilize?
- What does the future of member communications look like? Any predictions for 2018?
After years of building her own communities and managing sales and marketing at amazing tech companies such as uTest (QA crowdsourcing) and CheckPoint, Sharon is now leveraging her experience to build a product that will help any company and organization to build their own movement!
People also listened to this: Outside the Box Investors: 7 Ways to Fund a Business