Why Entrepreneurs get Stuck and How to Break Free
- What is one of the main reasons Entrepreneurs get stuck?
- What holds people back from knowing what they want?
- What’s another reason Entrepreneurs become stuck?
- How do people get stuck by creating what they don’t want?
- What do you mean when you say that “what people think is the problem is never the problem?”
As an introverted and highly sensitive person Linda’s childhood experiences left her unprepared to face life’s challenges. She felt inadequate and very different from everyone else. She overcame many obstacles, including extremely low confidence and low self-esteem to become a small business owner, author, international speaker, radio and television guest, consultant and coach because she has a passion for helping others overcome their challenges.
Linda is amazed at the life she has been able to create for herself, exceeding everybody’s expectations, especially her own. She now helps people to thrive and be the best they can be professionally and personally and has been helping people go from Stuck to Unstoppable since 1997. She is the author of 7 books on Energy, and has been a regular guest on Portland’s AM NW Television show for the past 2 years.