What’s in the Box? A look at the Rapid Growth of the Subscription Box Industry
Michelle Lange the Co-Founder of The Subscription Trade Association (SUBTA), located in the Detroit suburb of Royal Oak, Michigan the only trade organization for the subscription commerce industry joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Michelle Lange guest discuss the following:
- Tell us about Subta and how it started?
- If one joins SUBTA, what benefits will it provide the subscriber?
- If a company wanted to start their own Subscription Box Company, what advice would you give them?
- Can you give me some examples of Subscription Boxes that are doing it right?
- What does the future hold for Subta? What’s next?
Deep down, why do people say yes? Or no? And how can we guide that behavior so both consumers and businesses win? Answering these questions for tech start-ups to Fortune 500 companies is what I love to do on a daily basis.
As a proven business leader, my experience is diversified in multiple industries including:
- Local & global work with Louis Vuitton-Moet Hennessey, Dow, ConAgra and non-profits
- Sales & profit turnaround of multiple product lines as a General Motor’s Brand Manager
- Subscription driven businesses including Billhighway, Autobooks, SUBTA
The last 5 years have been with SaaS based, Fintech start-ups such as Billhighway, whose go-to-market strategy, 96% client loyalty and double-digit growth, contributed to a successful sale in 2016.
My current focus is extending what I have learned in SaaS companies focusing on the complete customer experience and bringing these best practices and more to the SubCom space as a SUBTA & Boxit Studio co-founder. Box love started with arts & crafts kit shared with a friend at 11 years old and now enjoying food and outdoor related boxes. I believe in using marketing and technology for good, people matter and always play fearless.
Social Media Links: