Shelly Larson, CEO & Founder of Vettura Leadership & Wellness Coaching powered by Shelly Larson Fitness joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. She says, “getting your body into shape is 20% fitness and 80% nutrition.”
- Vettura is an unusual name for a company. How did you come up with it?
- How do leadership and wellness fit together as a business model?
- Who is your typical client?
- What methods do you use to work with your clients who are in a different part of the country?
- What are your top selling fitness programs right now?
Shelly Larson is a 30 year veteran of education, athletic coaching and entrepreneurship. She has taught everything from pre-school to college, and coached a variety of school and community sports. Shelly has been a Principal, college President, and corporate executive, as well as a publisher and franchise owner. She became a fitness coach after a fast-paced, stressed out life in corporate America caused her to gain weight and lose sleep. Using Beachbody products, like P90X and Shakeology, Shelly transformed herself in mind, body and soul.
She is 51 years old and has two sons in college, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at her! She and Bill Weaver, CEO and Founder of Bill Weaver Fitness, are Success Partners who combine their strengths in business and life to help all kinds of people to improve themselves the way they have.
Related Web Site: shellylarsonfitness.com