Using Financial Forecasts to Drive Growth in Your Business
Blaine Bertsch, Co-Founder & CEO at Dryrun, a financial forecasting software for small business joins Enterprise Radio to discuss using financial forecasts to drive growth in your business.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Blaine Bertsch discuss the following:
- What are the key areas a small business should forecast?
- Why are these important to forecast all together?
- How can a small business turn this data into action?
- What if a business sees a crisis on the horizon?
- What’s the best way to get started on building forecasts?
Tip: Identify key metrics in your business and build your forecasts to serve your needs. Don’t try and track everything nor be penny perfect.
Blaine Bertsch is CEO and Co-Founder of Dryrun, a financial forecasting tool for small business. Dryrun helps business owners and their accountants forecast cash flow, budget and sales scenarios in the cloud. Blaine holds both Bachelor and Master of Design degrees from the University of Alberta. He has over 15 years of successful entrepreneurial experience at the helm of numerous companies.