Unique Foot Soaking Spa Provides Customers Pampering and Relaxation
Melissa Long, the Founder and CEO of Wake Foot Sanctuary, a luxurious foot soaking spa founded in 2013 in downtown Asheville, NC joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Franchising Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Melissa Long guest discuss the following:
- Tell me about Wake Foot Sanctuary and what it offers its customers.
- How did the company get its start?
- What type of success have you seen since opening the spa several years ago?
- Given the tremendous success of Wake Foot Sanctuary at its first location in Asheville, are you considering franchising?
- Why do you believe Wake Foot Sanctuary’s concept would be successful in other markets?
- What type of skills or experience would you be looking for in a potential Wake Foot Sanctuary franchisee?
Melissa Long and her husband, Brian, are co-founders of Wake Foot Sanctuary. After founding the company in 2011, Melissa quickly built a next generation one hour spa concept that is now driving more revenue per square foot that the leading spa brands, and averaging 50% year over year revenue growth. Her mission is to lead a team of great people in making the Wake Foot Sanctuary brand into the BEST shared spa experience in the world – with a first of its kind franchise concept.
About Wake Foot Sanctuary:
Wake Foot Sanctuary offers customers luxurious, warm foot soaks with proprietary soak formulations, private label products and other luxurious procured goods. Customers have the option of a simultaneous massage of the feet and lower legs, hand and lower arm, or head, neck and shoulders. The spa also sells artisan crafted jewelry, natural hand-poured candles, handmade lavender and flaxseed neck wraps, and sensuous body care products. The company began franchising in 2017 and is looking to expand its national footprint.