Topics in Luxury Travel with Co-Owner of LA Travel Magazine: Jennifer McLaughlin
Co-Owner and Editor in Chief of L.A Travel Magazine Jennifer McLaughlin joins Enterprise Radio. Jennifer is a luxury travel expert and thriving entrepreneur who has been on all sides of the travel and hospitality industry.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Travel Channel.
- Can you tell us about L.A Travel Magazine and how you decided to take it over?
- What can you tell us about the luxury travel market and what have you learned from your business so far?
- What are some of your favorite places to cover for the publication?
- What can other entrepreneurs learn from your perspective?
- What are travelers are looking for in 2016 in terms of luxury and amenities?
Los Angeles Travel Magazine is the realization of entrepreneur and luxury travel expert, Jennifer McLaughlin. With over ten years of experience, a celebrated passion for adventure and the finer things in life this is her second business venture in Southern California. A native Bostonian, Jennifer completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management and Travel & Tourism at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. She then relocated from Providence to Orange County in 2003 after graduation and has been a Southern California resident ever since. She has written for a variety of magazines and websites and has served as President of the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International, Orange County Chapter.