Tobias Jaeger discusses the new era of content and what entrepreneurs can learn from Hollywood
Tobias Jaeger, Managing Partner of AXIOM Venture Capital, a boutique investment bank for the media & entertainment industry joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the new era of content and what entrepreneurs can learn from Hollywood.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tobias Jaeger discuss the following:
- Investment banking and venture capital for the media & entertainment industry – that sounds very interesting How did you get into this industry? What is your background leading to your present position?
- So how did you come up with the idea to start AXIOM Venture Capital?
- Most people are familiar with venture capital and almost every entrepreneur has done some sort of financing, I am guessing this isn’t different in the entertainment industry? Is financing a venture in the entertainment industry any different from a venture in another industry?
- You mentioned the new Golden Age of Television what does that mean? Are people watching more TV now?
- Now Hollywood has quite a reputation in the US and the world. I am sure there must be something entrepreneurs can learn from how business is done there?
- As an entrepreneur what is the number one advice you would give people thinking about starting and running their own business?
Tobias Jaeger started his first own firm during his studies at Maastricht University in the Netherlands and has lived, worked, visited, and studied in over 43 countries on 4 continents. His global ambitions and travels are matched by fellow members of the Sandbox Network and the TEDx organization.
Tobias loves to connect people from around the World to make great things happen. Previously he has done so at Business Associates Europe, SAP AG, StrategosPoker, Aramark, and entrepreneur academy. Today he is leading AXIOM Venture Capital, a boutique investment bank focussed on the media & entertainment industry and AXIOM Pictures, a film equity fund investing in global film projects.
People also listened to this: Token AI: The Future of Investing