The potential of Facebook to promote your business
with Mandy Dinino
Mandy Dinino, owner of Images Unveiled Photography, who runs a destination wedding photography studio with her husband Gregg joins Facebook Radio. Mandy has seen demand for the couple’s services drastically grow ever since embracing Facebook business pages years ago to promote the business.
Facebook Radio Sponsor: MozyPro Online Backup: Simple, Automatic & Secure Backup
We are Mandy and Gregg Dinino of Images Unveiled Photography. As destination wedding photographers, we offer couples a fun, fresh, unobtrusive style! So many times we get asked, “How in the world do you guys work together everyday…I would kill my spouse?!?” Well that’s a great question as we have NO idea! HAHA! Kidding, just kidding! Everyday we count our blessings as we consider ourselves extremely lucky to be able to have such a passion for what we do for a living, wedding photography! As a married couple, we get to be a part of an amazing day, the day a couple vows to love eternally and capture each unique story and journey as it unfolds. We all share together in the one most important day of any couples lives! We are now entering our seventh year in business and over the years we have been commissioned to travel to document and capture events in the Caribbean, California, Florida, New York and Nevada.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mandy Dinino discuss the following:
- When did you first recognize the potential of Facebook to promote your business?
- What are some of the earliest tactics that you implemented to grow your audience?
- What are some things that you did to tie in Facebook with your overall marketing efforts?
- Where does Facebook fit into your overall marketing strategy?
- What value does your business receive from having a presence on Facebook?