The newly launched trade show division for the It’s a Glam Thing Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle brand
Julee Ireland, President of It’s a Glam Thing TV joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the newly launched trade show division for the It’s a Glam Thing Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle brand.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Julee Ireland discuss the following:
- What is It’s a Glam Thing and how long has it been in business? And what is the It’s a Glam Thing TV trade show division all about?
- What inspired you to come up with this idea and what do you hope to gain?
- How does the It’s a Glam Thing TV trade show product pitch program work?
- What are the main benefits to exhibitors who sign up to pitch their product and be interviewed by It’s a Glam Thing TV expert hosts at a trade show?
- Most people have not been on camera before. How do you help to prepare them for their product pitch and interview and how long does it take to shoot their segment?
- When an exhibitor is selected as one of your top product picks at a trade show what type of shows can we expect to see their products featured on?
- What are some of the other perks that exhibitors can expect to see as a result of taking part in the It’s a Glam Thing TV trade show product pitch?
- I understand you have a few celebrities attached to the product pitch program. Can you tell us who they are and what their involvement will be?
- What are the other things that we can expect to see the It’s a Glam Thing TV hosts doing at trade shows?
- Do you also make pitch commercials or infomercials for brands outside of the trade shows that you attend?
- How does someone get in touch with you outside of a trade show if they have a great product or idea that they have ready to go to market and just want to run it by you?
Julee Ireland is a native of Seattle, Washington and a true jack-of-all-trades with a colorful career that has spanned the world. She’s a mom, designer, inventor, product developer, author, television host and lifestyle and DIY expert as well as a blogger and contributor to several magazines with her own monthly column titled Home Matters.
Julee began her career as a fashion designer making custom clothing for professional athletes and celebrities such as Bill Gates before morphing into becoming a well-known interior designer where she has designed over 800 homes in Southern California while working for some of the largest residential home builders in America. In 2009 she launched her own greeting card, organic bath, body and soy candle line and invented a greeting card soap that has been sold around the world. With an extensive background in the manufacturing, retail, and wholesale industries Julee also designs, creates and develops products for the gift, home, stationery, beauty, and lifestyle industries for herself and others including celebrities. She has successfully developed and introduced several products into the marketplace such as the beauty bib as seen on Ellen in 2015.
Julee also works as a spokesperson, commercial actress and a Lifestyle and DIY expert television host and she’s the President of It’s a Glam Thing TV. She’s also the author and host of the DIY on the Fly book and web series and the co-host of the 805 Life and The Talk Around Town; a new show for the City of Thousand Oaks that will begin airing in April of this year.