The Marketplace That Is Disrupting the Travel Industry
Simon Powell, Founder & CEO at TransferTravel.com that offers a user-friendly, peer-to-peer platform for the buying and selling of non-reimbursable travel, including flights, lodging, and vouchers joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Simon Powell discuss the following:
- What has driven you to get TransferTravel.com where it is today?
- What successes have you seen so far?
- Despite being based on a small rock in the Irish Sea how did you achieve a global service?
- What didn’t you know was involved with being an entrepreneur?
- What is next for TransferTravel.com?
TransferTravel.com is a dedicated, peer-to-peer travel marketplace, allowing people to buy & sell unwanted travel tickets. From humble beginnings the site has become the number one global site for listing non-reimbursable travel with over 60,000 registered users and over 1030 active travel listings (as of June 2017).
The company’s key objective is to offer a user-friendly platform for the secondary trading (buying and selling) of non-reimbursable travel, including flights, lodging, and vouchers. The company has formed a connection between those looking to purchase pre-planned journeys and those who have travel arranged which are non refundable but re-usable; they help those who are unable to fulfil their commitment to travel.