The Keys to Franchising Success
Susana Hands who has been both a franchisee, a franchisor and is now a franchise recruitment specialist joins Enterprise Radio. Susana is representing The Franchise Institute which is one Australia’s most experienced franchise companies.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Franchising Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Susana Hands discuss the following:
- Can you tell me a bit about the franchise market in Australia?
- Why do you think franchising is such a sought after model for business growth?
- What’ the advantage of franchising your business over opening more corporately owned units?
- Why do people want to buy a franchise?
- You are involved in franchising businesses – what do you look for when determining if a business is franchiseable?
Susana Hands has been both a franchisee, a franchisor and is now a franchise recruitment specialist. She works for The Franchise Institute who is one Australia’s most experienced franchise companies. They are a full service agency that has helped more than 300 Australian businesses and organisations expand their business through franchising. They specialise in franchising small and small medium sized businesses and have worked with many different types of companies all around Australia from sole traders to mid-size firms; retail businesses to mobile businesses.
Three key factors set them apart from their competitors, Firstly while they have been franchise consultants for more than a decade they were once franchisors and before that almost franchisees. What that means for their clients is that they are able to share their real first-hand experience across the franchising spectrum. Secondly they have a practical hands-on approach to simply the franchising process where possible. Finally they work with their clients every step ensuring they build a robust franchise system.