The differences between telepractice, teletherapy, and face-to-face therapy with communicative disorders
Tracy Sippl, M.S., CCC-SLP, a teletherapy presenter, instructor, consultant, clinical manager and CF supervisor who works as the TheraWeb Clinical Manager at Therapy Source joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tracy Sippl discuss the following:
- What exactly is telepractice/teletherapy, and what does it entail?
- How does telepractice/teletherapy differ from face-to-face therapy?
- What types of therapy can telepractice/teletherapy be utilized for?
- What types of disorders typically benefit most from telepractice/teletherapy, and why?
- As a longtime SLP online practitioner and Clinical Manager for Therapy Source, an organization that provides telepractice/teletherapy services to schools, what type of questions do you frequently receive from clients, therapists, and parents?
Tracy Sippl, M.S., CCC-SLP is a teletherapy presenter, instructor, consultant, clinical manager and CF supervisor who works as the TheraWeb Clinical Manager at Therapy Source. She has created multiple teletherapy programs in the industry and is well-versed in everything from HIPPA Compliance for clients and therapists to utilizing web-based platforms to work with students remotely. Ms. Sippl has worked both privately, inside school districts and as a Clinical Manager. She got her BS and MS in Communicative Disorders from the University of Wisconsin and enjoys volunteering in her community.
People also listened to this: Introducing the new Physical Therapy app BetterPT and it’s Co-Founder Greg Peters